сряда, 29 август 2007 г.

Pour vous ! My love ...

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh.
I wanna hold you high and steel your pain away!
Living in me,
you are living in me!
I feel you by my side
and I'm sure that I can't forget you,
you are inside of me!
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?!
I believe in you,
I'll give up everything just to find you!
I have to be with you
to live, to breathe -
you're taking over me!
When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you!
I don't feel right when you're gone away.
I'm lost without you!
All the thoughts lead back to you!
You visit me in my sleep.
If I lose you, my heart will be broken,
I need you there when I cry!
Give yourself to me.
Аll this time I can't believe I couldn't see,
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me.
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
You still have all of me!
I give you everything that I am
and you've got to give me everything!
Cause you know that I love you,
I have loved you all along.
I don't want to cause you any pain,
but I love you just the same
and you'll always be my baby.
Frozen inside without your touch,
without your love darling!
Only you are the life among the dead!
My love for you -
insatiable!

Няма коментари: