понеделник, 22 юни 2009 г.

Hands in between

Now, in my dreams, it’s you again as you have always been … again and again the crowded streets appear in my mind, the traffic horns … screams and sirens, that’s the only sound I can hear. Now and again I can’t find peace. I live in the chaos of my own dark mind and the shadows of my destiny have been haunting me since you’ve gone away a long time ago. Nothing left. Just memories. Only hope. And everything’s gone again. Your voice, still talking to me … millions of eyes, staring at me as I walk alone in the night. But no one’s there. Am I insane? So many questions and still no answer. Only silence …
The day you walked away, I fell apart and I keep falling. I can’t stop blaming myself for letting you go. I can’t get away from the vicious circle of my memory, which keeps every moment, spent with you. Now there’s nothing, but the killer – feeling that there’s no turning back.
I won’t stop waiting, I won’t stop searching, ‘till I find myself in your heart again.
Where ever you go my spirit’s always with you!

… and I would give my soul to see you again, I’ve no fear …
… I would slice my heart in two for just one touch from you …

One day, my love …

Няма коментари: